Monday, April 17, 2017

Marvel Legends Series 3.75" Lady Deadpool & Wolverine (X-23)


A dangerous pair, Lady Deadpool and X-23 Wolverine.




X-23 is a character I have not really been following. I do have more love for her since watching Logan. Laura has taken over the mantle of Wolverine in the comics and this figure is of her in the costume. She's on the lanky female body similar to the figure of... well herself in the black costume. I think she's got a nice head sculpt. I particularly like the wind swept hair which gives her more character. The paint apps are poor. There are several areas where there's paint slop and bleeding. It's quite apparent on her mask and costume. The belt is a separate piece stuck on. The X logo was not well painted either. Her claws were warped out of the package. I already tried straightening them but it looks like I'll have to work on them some more.


























Next up is Lady Deadpool. I did not get the SDCC Deadpool Corps set so it's nice to get this figure even if she comes with less accessories. If I'm not wrong she's only missing a gun. We do get a sword and Squirrelpool which is cool! The figure I believe is the exact same figure as from the SDCC set. She wears a harness where she can carry her sword. The belt is a separate piece and has a number of pouches on it. The logo on the buckle was well painted. 


























And here's Squirrelpool. He looks so cute. I love the sculpted fur detail. He carries a pair of swords on his back. He does not have any articulation.



























Articulation. Both have a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, swivel hinge elbows, wrist swivel, ball joint torso, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees, calf swivel and ankle hinge and pivot. 

Wolverine can look down okay but not up due to her hair. Her calf swivel is hindered by her boots. 





























Comparison shots.





Both are nice figures. I wonder if they'll release Championpool and Dogpool. Thanks for viewing!


1 comment:

Kim Dubuisson said...

Didnt know these existed.