Friday, January 9, 2015

WWE Elite Series 31 The Rock


If you Smell what The Rock is Cooking.




Here is an instance where I bought the figure for the accessories rather than the figure itself. If not for them I would have probably passed on this. The figure is not bad. It's just that I don't like the expression. He's got a silly, cocky look from the time he turned heel.  The head sculpt is great but I don't see myself displaying this one. The tattoos were well painted on. He didn't have as big a tattoo on his left torso as he has now. He wears a soft goods trousers which I must say is of good quality material.


























His trousers is removable. It's a little troublesome to pull it off and get it back on. Once removed, he's all ready for action. I got unlucky with my figure. The print of the bull on the back is smudged.


























Accessories. He comes with a pair of sunglasses, a microphone and a guitar. The sunglasses don't fit properly. One side will be higher than the other.


The guitar looks to be the same one that came with the Honky Tonk Man. It looks good. The strings, frets and tuning pegs were all sculpted.


What I really like about it is that it breaks apart. This will be a useful prop.


Articulation. He's got a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, elbow hinge. swivel hinge wrists, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge.





























Comparison shots. 



That's all for now. This happy looking trio will close this post. Thanks for viewing!



2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, it's a surprise to me that you collect WWE figures..I like the way you pose the figures..Great detailed review..I enjoy it :)

Jason said...

Thanks! I just have a small collection of WWE.