Thursday, June 19, 2014

Marvel Avengers Infinite Series 3.75" Valkyrie


Here's a look at the 3.75" Valkyrie.




Looking at the figure you can't help but be drawn to her hair. It's unique. There's one braided pony tail at the front and one at the back. I think I would have preferred either both front or both back though. Her hair has got nice detail and it has some shading in it. Valkyrie is in her Secret Avengers attire. The body reuses She-Hulk's body with new hands. All of the amour detail were painted on. The paint apps are good overall. My figure has a smudged left armband. Her feet were painted gloss black. The paint on her ankle joints has come off and the base flesh tone is exposed. I discovered that she has two left feet as I was taking the pics... I swapped in Red She-Hulk's foot to pose her better.

























She comes with Dragonfang, her sword. It's made of very soft plastic. She can hold it well in either hand. 


Check out the hilt. They did a good job with the dragon's head. Click images to enlarge.


I had her borrow Black Knight's cape. I think she looks better with it. The cape fits well and she can stand with it. The only thing is there's not enough room for her pony tails to hang properly.


Articulation. She's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, wrist swivel, torso pivot, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees, calf swivel and ankle hinge and pivot. The position of her pony tails can be irritating when she looks to the sides.





























Comparison shots.




That's all for now. Thanks for viewing!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like but i just wish she had came with her own cape.