Sunday, March 30, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Legend Back in Action Exhibition (Hot Toys)


This event actually started on 17 March 2014 and lasts till 30 March, which is today. I totally forgot about it... I guess I had Spider-man on my mind the whole time.

The venue for the exhibition is Bugis Junction and it was organised by Action City in collaboration with Hot Toys.


The prototype of the Captain America (Golden Age Version) was on display during the first week. I'm a little bummed out for missing it. Still, there are several Hot Toys Captain America figures to admire.  




The Red Skull was also on display.



So too Black Widow and Nick Fury.



There are some dioramas put up, some of which are the first to be shown in Singapore.


This next one has Cap zip-lining. There's a screen behind where the snowy background is moving.


The Rose Hill Tony Stark was available for purchase. It's an okay figure but I think the Mechanic is a better piece to get.




Nearby, there's a Lego display put up by My Little Brick Shop. The shield and portrait are cool. Don't think I have the patience to put them together. 






That is all. Thanks for viewing! 



1 comment:

deSMOnd said...

Nothing much showing there..That's why no crowd most of the time :)