Sunday, November 10, 2013

AFA13 Day 2 Quick Images


I was back for Day 2 of AFA13. The place was packed! You could hardly move in the exhibition hall. I felt ill after an hour or so of inching around. I had intended to visit the stage area so I decided to head there early. It was crowded there as well but at least I could sit down.

I caught the Sword Art Online Showcase, the Horipro Artiste Showcase and the Love Live! School Idol Project Showcase. There are no images for some events as photography and recording weren't allowed.


Here's some images from the exhibition hall.







The cosplayers were out in force today, unlike on Day 1 where there were only a handful. Here's just a few of them. Click on images to enlarge.





And here's some of the Cosplay Singles Competition.







The full gallery will be up next week.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments: