Friday, August 23, 2013

Wolverine Marvel Legends Sabretooth


Here's a look at the Wolverine Marvel Legends Sabretooth.




The figure is the first I've seen of Sabretooth in this look. I think it's plain. It looks like he just threw on a t-shirt and pants. I thought maybe it was just the figure so I Googled for the comic image. It didn't change my impression at all. Sabretooth is on the Hyperion base body with newly sculpted hands. The head sculpt is nice. It's got great detail, especially the hair. His hair has got some brown shading too which makes it better. I feel he should have been given a meaner facial expression. To me he looks more like a well groomed, misunderstood Big Foot.      




Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees, calf swivel and ankle hinge and pivot.






Comparison shots. This is an easy decision, I'll still be using the Toy Biz version.




This is not a bad figure. But if not for the BAF piece, I probably would not have picked it up. Thanks for viewing!



No comments: