Monday, August 5, 2013

My Little Pony - Celebrating the Magic of Friendship


Singapore, 4 August 2013 - Yesterday, My Little Pony fans gathered along Orchard Road to celebrate International Friendship Day which falls on the first Sunday of August (4th August 2013). The outing, which was inspired by the popular My Little Pony (MLP) animation series whose tagline is "Friendship is Magic", was open to the public and invited everyone to celebrate their relationship with one another (friends and family alike) through a photo opportunity with My Little Pony models. The event attracted fans (and neophytes) and people of all ages - this included young families, grandparents and grandchildren, young children and teenagers, as they captured a moment of their friendship.

(Credits to 'Hasbro Singapore' for all the images)



A special My Little Pony Mystery Bag and a My Little Pony Cutie Mark Tattoo Sticker were given out to fans and members of the public on that day.






No comments: