Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Certain Magical Event (ACME) IV


A Certain Magical Event (ACME) is an event for anime and manga fans. The event is into its fourth year. This year, it was held on 25th August 2012 at the Singapore Expo Garnet Rooms. I only got to know about it a day before the event. I was already going to pass by the area that day, so I brought my camera along and dropped in for a quick look.


Here's the floor plan. 


Outside the venue, there were many groups of people playing card games.



Two special guests would grace the event. They were vocalist Yanagi Nagi and illustrator Suzuhira Hiro.


Though the event floor was pretty crowded, you could move around comfortably thanks to the ample walking space.

 
There were lots of anime merchadise being sold, such as banners, cards, posters and toys.


 


Various dolls were on display and for sale.



There were tournaments for Bushiroad TCGs like Weiss Schwarz and Cardfight! Vanguard. On the gaming side, there were Touhou Hisoutensoku and Gundam vs Gundam tournaments.




You can view all the images below. I'm trying out this slideshow thingy. Do let me know if there are any problems with it.

*If  the images are showing up partially, just refresh. I'll see if I can find a solution.



No comments: