Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bat-Mite Presents: Batman Legacy Golden Age Batman


Hey toy people, are you looking for this Batman figure? He's should be available in most stores. But if you're looking to get me too, I'm only available at K-mart. Batman and me packed together, how great is that! And what fun it is to see you scrambling around, just looking for us! For those of you not in the US, I see theres plenty of us on ebay. Wow! Is that how much we're going for? Forget this, I'm off to K-mart!          


Wait a minute, I've already cleared them out. Now to list them on ebay!

And... done! Now where was I? Ah yes, the pics. Here he is, Batman! The Dark Knight, the Caped Crusader, the World's Greatest Detective and my hero! Don't you think he's always too serious nowadays? Let's put a smile on... oh wait hang on... Batman with a smile?... Now I see, golden age version... round, smiley face... reminds me of the time when I first met him. Or was that during the silver age? Anyway, the bat symbol was pretty big back then wasn't it. What else... oh yeah he comes with a gold base and a poster too. This figure will look good in the JSA display or with the other Batman swag.     



Now for the part you fanboys have been waiting for, the pics of me! When people see these, there'll be even more demand for me, and Batman too! Check me out. Excellent head sculpt, am I right? I like my mischievious smile and buck teeth. Don't let my floppy looking ears, stomach and long flat feet fool you. I can fight crime just as good as Batman. I have superb articulation, five points to be exact. At the neck, shoulders and hips. My arms are soft, thats so I can slip away from your grubby hands more easily. Imagine being fiddled around with... but, if it were Batgirl...



Oh, a comparison pic. No need for that. The Golden Age Batman along with me are the only figures you need.


With Brave and the Bold figures too? Didn't I just get the show cancelled? Oh lookie here, I'm taller than Action League. I can just see the new animated show, Bat-Mite and Batboy! 


Haven't seen these three in those costumes for some time.


You're stilll here? Go get these figures now!



3 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Damn I want Batmite! I keep checking my local K-Marts, but no dice...yet!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Felt lucky to get this Bat-Mite, but it wasn't easy! Nice pics!

Jason said...

Thanks!

@bubbashelby - hope you get your Batmite soon!